Get a copy of MSVC 2017 Community Edition from this link.
Documenting and submitting programs
Each programming assignment should include
- your source code and project files.
- a README file documenting, briefly
- your name and student ID
- the structure of your program (both file organization
and high-level functional organization)
- the status of your program (e.g. it works completely, it
compiles but doesn't run, it compiles and runs but doesn't
work in certain cases, some features are missing etc.)
- what hardware platform(s) you tested it on.
- Do not include binary files.
- Create a directory, put all files in it, and name the directory
"xxxxHWn", where xxxx being the last 4 digits of your student ID (SSN),
and an n stands for the homework number . For example, if you're
submitting homework 1 and your id is 1234, the directory name should be
- Compress the directory into one file.
Use the same name for the compressed file (i.e. 1234HW1.zip). If you
don't create a properly named directory and compress files in the
current directory, the your files could be mixed up with other students'
when I uncompress them. So please do not forget to create a directory
and compress the directory.