- Copy *.dll from bin to C:\Windows\System32 folder.
- Copy *.h files to C:\Program Files (x32)\Windows Kits\10\Include\xxxxxx.xx\um\gl folder
- Copy *.lib from lib to C:\Program Files (x32)\Windows Kits\10\Lib\xxxxxx.xx\um\x86 folder
Above directory structure might be slightly different between Win 7, Win 8, Win 8.1, and Windows 10
Documenting and submitting programs
Each programming assignment should include
- your source code and project files.
- a README file documenting, briefly
- your name and student ID
- the structure of your program (both file organization
and high-level functional organization)
- the status of your program (e.g. it works completely, it
compiles but doesn't run, it compiles and runs but doesn't
work in certain cases, some features are missing etc.)
- what hardware platform(s) you tested it on.
- Do not include binary files.
- Create a directory, put all files in it, and name the directory
"xxxxHWn", where xxxx being the last 4 digits of your student ID (SSN),
and an n stands for the homework number . For example, if you're
submitting homework 1 and your id is 1234, the directory name should be
- Compress the directory into one file.
Use the same name for the compressed file (i.e. 1234HW1.zip). If you
don't create a properly named directory and compress files in the
current directory, the your files could be mixed up with other students'
when I uncompress them. So please do not forget to create a directory
and compress the directory.